Our Vision: Our CompanyÃƒ¢Ã‚€Ã‚™s vision is to manufacture end-to-end energy saving Solar and LED Products.
Research & Development Department
In our research and development department we have invested a large amount of money so that it is totally backed by all the advanced technologies needed to carry the R&D work. Our R&D specialists have thorough knowledge of their subject that helps them develop reliable and proven solar and lighting solutions. Our entire R&D department is one of the strongest pillars of our company. Currently, our R&D department is working towards finding new products such as:
- Smart solar inverter for solar applications
- Wireless Video intercom for apartments
- Smart solar micro grid for petrol pumps
Our Esteem Patrons and Projects
In the past few years we have attained many prestigious clientele like NSCI, BHEL, JSW, NHAI, AIRBUS and completed many successful projects for:
- July 2013: We have provided Solar Power Solution and Roof Top Solution to the Indian Oil Pump, Raichur.
- October 2013: We have won the Solar Street light project from EMIL, an Aditya Birla group of company and have also won the Micro-Grid Solar Street Light award for a village in Odisha Ãƒ¢Ã‚€Ã‚“ OCT 2013. In the same year in 3 villages of Koira, Odisha we installed 61 Street Lights in 3 villages in Koira, Odisha.
- August 2014 : We installed LED Bay Light at Aluminum machine shop in Peenya with 40W & 80W capacity that were later replaced by advanced LED Bay Lights.
We usually complete all our projects on time.
Our Experience: With more than four years of experience we have created a dominant hold in the marketplace.
Our CompanyÃƒ¢Ã‚€Ã‚™ Strength
We are blessed to have a dynamic team but more importantly highly experienced and knowledgeable management under whom we have achieved many accolades for the company. Two of these professionals are:
Mr. Subrata Saha (Co-Founder and CEO): He is an engineer by profession, who completed its graduation in B.tech from IIT Kanpur, in electrical engineering. Soon after completing his education he started his career in the corporate sector in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as a Senior Manager and work there for 15 years. He has also worked in many other renowned companies like Wipro Technologies as Technical Manager, Violet 3D and Mind Tree Ltd. on senior position.
Mr. Rupan Sarkar (Co-Founder and CTO, LOKOZO Technologies): After completing graduation in Electronics and Engineering from Manipal University he worked with many leading multinationals year after year like Schneider Electric and General Electric (GE). He is also the winner of Schneider Innovation Challenge 2008 and GE Edison Challenge 2008. He has thorough knowledge of R&D of power converters utilizing mixed signal components that has always worked in his favor.
Our Mission: We look forward to provide new and advanced Power and Lighting Products and create a benchmark.